- Oral, Poster, and Symposium Abstract deadline: March 1, 2018
- Abstract acceptance notification: April 7, 2018
Any themes as long as there are health benefits for children to be gained are welcome including the following themes:
- Environmental hazards to children (such as radiation, air pollution, pesticides, mycotoxin)
- Developmental disorders
- Health promoting settings and policies
- Consumer products: hazards and safe alternatives (such as toys, home items, gardening items)
- Information for health care providers
- Children's health and climate change
- Indoor air pollution
- Information and technology environment
Oral, Poster, and Symposium Abstracts must be submitted by March 1st, 2018 via homepage inches2018.org for consideration by the INCHES 2018 Scientific Program Committee. In addition to traditional presentations, we are delighted to announce to hold E-symposia which are in the format of teleconference to discuss issues in children's environmental health. Abstract should be in the same format as symposium presentations.
Abstract submission details
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- An abstract must be submitted using the template, by the presenting author and as a word file.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the instructions on the template.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar – either UK or US English is acceptable.
- To be formally accepted, abstract authors must be registered to attend the Conference by June 23, 2018.
- Do NOT CAPITALIZE LETTERS.