- The duration of the presentations differs depending on the session. Please follow the chairperson's directions.
General oral presentations
- Each presenter is allocated 12 minutes for presentations, and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Please be advised that presentations exceeding the limit will be cut off by the chair in the interest of time.
Preparing for Presentations
- Presenters must prepare their presentations in English.
- The electronic file for each presentation should be named "Presentation number_Author's Full name" (for example, O01-1_John Doe).
- Please confirm your presentation number informed via an e-mail.
- All presenters are asked to save their presentation in a USB storage device in a format that can be read by MS Office PowerPoint 2010/2013 on a Windows-based PC.
As a general rule, presenters are not allowed to use their own laptops, tables or other devices to give their presentations. Presenters must upload their presentation to the Windows-based lap computer in the session room.
* The memory, OS and software of the computers in the session room are as follows:
- Memory: 4 GB
- OS: Windows7 (32 bits)
- Software: Power Point 2010, 2013
What to Do On-site
- Note the day, time, and Session Room Number of your presentation.
- Bring with you a copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive to the Session Room to be uploaded onto the session laptop at least 15 minutes before the session.
- Come to the session room early enough before the session begins, and meet the chairs. You are requested to be seated at the next speaker's seat provided at the front row of the room at least 10 minutes before your presentation.
Preparing for Poster Presentations
- Presenters will be provided a W8000 X H1200mm poster board and mounting pins.
- The presentation number is to be attached by the organizer in the upper left corner of the board.
- Please confirm your presentation number informed via e-mail.
- The poster size is no longer than W800 X H1200 mm.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Poster Presentation Time
Poster boards will be displayed over two days: Wednesday, June 27 and Thursday, June 28. Posters will be displayed throughout the day in which they have been scheduled. Presenters of poster sessions are requested to be present in front of their own poster boards from 13:00 to 14:15 on Wednesday, June 27 (session P01) or Thursday, June 28 (session P02).
Mounting and Removal of Posters
Poster session P1: Wednesday, June 27
- Presenters are responsible for mounting their posters by 9:00 on Wednesday, June 27.
- Presenters must remove their posters between 17:00 and 17:30 on Wednesday, June 27.
Poster session P2: Thursday, June 28
- Presenters are responsible for mounting their posters by 9:00 on Thursday, June 28.
- Presenters must remove their posters between 17:00 and 17:30 on Thursday, June 28.
* Any posters that are not removed by the end of each session will be removed and discarded at the end of conference.
Don’t forget to apply for your visa!
All visitors to South Korea must have a valid visa to travel to and enter South Korea. NOTE: This process can take several months. The passport which you hold determines whether you are eligible to apply online, or need to lodge a paper based application.
For further information including eligibility please click here
All visitors should apply for a visa a minimum of two months prior to their intended date of departure, and four months prior for people with character or health concerns. The Conference secretariat holds no responsibility for visa applications. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Korea does not constitute a refund. No refunds will be made after 20 May 2018 due to failure to secure a visa to South Korea. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
If you need any clarification on any part of this letter or the Conference in general, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat at email@example.com.